I decided to take the front of the whelping box off now that the pups have their eyes and ears (for the most part) open. They are up walking around more, getting onto their phlanges rather than their metatarsus and looking like little dogs!

I put this bed in the box for the puppies but Marley decided she fit rather well in it. The pups were determined to fit in there no matter what.

"Look, we have our big boy collars on!"

Rancher loves the mighty beast he helped slay.

Sleeping soundly for the night!


I put this bed in the box for the puppies but Marley decided she fit rather well in it. The pups were determined to fit in there no matter what.

"Look, we have our big boy collars on!"

Rancher loves the mighty beast he helped slay.

Sleeping soundly for the night!


No comments:
Post a Comment