The puppies are two weeks old today. They have made good progress since last week. All continue to gain weight at a steady pace. Bear is the largest with Rancher close behind. Lemon Drop remains the smallest but does weigh over a pound, and is fast approaching the two pound mark.
Here are the pups in birth order:

Squeak - looks like I have both eyes open but, not yet! Just one.

Patriot

Rancher - another one eyed Jack!

Bear - Here's looking at you!

Lemon Drop

Paloma

And, the two week puppy pile! I doubt I'll see them all piled together too many more times as the weeks go by.
Here are the pups in birth order:
Squeak - looks like I have both eyes open but, not yet! Just one.
Patriot
Rancher - another one eyed Jack!
Bear - Here's looking at you!

Lemon Drop
Paloma
And, the two week puppy pile! I doubt I'll see them all piled together too many more times as the weeks go by.

No comments:
Post a Comment