Monday, December 8, 2008

First Time On A Wing

On Saturday, the weather was nice enough to take the pups outside and do a little bird work with them. I wasn't able to get pictures of all the pups and in fact, only managed to click these three. On Sunday, Suzanne came over to do some more work with them in the house, and one or two at a time. It seems to have helped to have one sit out and watch the other one work in order to understand what was expected. I hope to do a little more work with them in the coming weeks.







I sure wish the yard was in better shape, but once the rain starts, this is about as good as it gets. Does anyone remember the pretty sod we laid last summer? Almost all gone. This is the reason I'm still trying to talk Marc into putting a patio here instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How freakin awesome is squeaks point?!