Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 9 Months!

Dear Ziggy, Patriot, Jasper, Loki, Crawford and Paloma ~

Today you are nine months old. Each one of you is growing into such a lovely Vizsla. You have learned so much in such a short time and I look forward to watching you continue to grow in your relationships with your owners. I am so proud of you ~ you are becoming good citizens, polite show dogs, go get 'em field dogs and agile agility dogs all while maintaining the loving temperaments you were bred to have. I have enjoyed getting the reports and photos from your owners and hope that continues well past the puppy stage. You are Marley's one and only litter and for that you will always remain my most treasured puppies.


Patriot's First Show - Canby, OR June 20, 2009


Paloma's First Show - Canby, OR June 20,m 2009


Big Nuzzles to each one of you ~ Audrey and the Red Gang

No comments: