Sparrow went Winners Bitch at the Richmond Kennel Club dog show in Dixon, CA, and earned 2 points. Jessica Vetter handled her perfectly and I think this show was a turning point in their relationship. I actually witnessed Sparrow wagging her tail while in the ring!! Because we and Jessica live so far apart, Sparrow is only shown at the shows we can all attend. I received her photo from the show the other day so I'm posting it here.
In other news, Bree and Josh arrived here on August 1st. Bree went with us to the dog show where Sparrow earned her latest ribbons and points. Daniel and Michele plus Michele's kids arrived on August 5th. It was extremely hot while they were here and we were unable to do anything but try to stay cool. They left on Friday morning to return home to Portland. It was a little hectic to have so many people here at the same time but we enjoyed it alot and they were here to help celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary.
Sparrow and Battle
Sparrow (Paloma x Mojo)
Battle (Paloma x Mojo)
Patriot (Marley x Kirby)
Battle
Battle
Hannah (Szeke x Harley)
Battle
Sparrow
Hannah, Declan, Battle and Paloma
Sparrow chasing a butterfly
Marley (Lena x Siskel)
Paloma (Marley x Kirby)


No comments:
Post a Comment