These are Squeak's Christmas pictures. I could not choose only one picture so, I've posted them all. On this day, Squeak is 10 weeks old.
There is always HOPE - there's no time to be down when Squeak's around. He lives enthusiastically, his kisses are at full speed whether he's seen you recently or several hours earlier. He's a ball of energy and we can only hope that his new family is ready for the activity he will bring to the household! Buddy, hold on to your blanket! He has an awesome stand and should be able to learn how to freestack quite easily. He is vocal and doesn't mind telling the entire world his plight. So far, he's taking after his Gramma Lena in quite a few ways - must be in the genes! He was the first one to sniff out the pizza Daniel was cooking one evening so I'd say he has a very good nose! I have really enjoyed having Squeak in the house. He just has so much personality.

Squeak says, "I'm a little late getting my Christmas greetings out but I'm on time to say, "Happy New Year!" May all your dreams come true! Mine are about to!"




No comments:
Post a Comment