Monday, August 18, 2008

8 Weeks Today

Rojo loves to play over by the shed. So much so, I've been "forced" to do some cleaning! Goodness but these pups are alot of work. If for one minute I thought our yard was OK, the pups sure proved me wrong. They have me hopping!


Petunia - she sure is pretty - I just love her to pieces.


It took Marley a little while to warm up to the pups and relax enough to play with them. But, she has turned into a real good aunt which has given me hope that she's going to be a pretty darn good mom. Here she is playing with Rojo.


This is Marley playing with Frida.


This is Frida - can you imagine what she might be thinking?


Nash went to "time out" for digging in the corner of the yard - yes, the same corner where they all had escaped the yard the day before!

No comments: